Monday 4 January 2016

Holiday Sickness!

I had and I still have is 8 sickness they are really bad and my luck was that the doctors wasn't even working that time, so I had to stay at home for 1 week almost 2 weeks sick at home it was painful.
My sicknesses were Headache,sore throat,skin infection (it wasn't hurting that much but... it was pretty annoying),Getting worm a lot,sneezing,Privet,NOT EATING FOR 1 WEEK,and Spewing.

I am getting better on some of them and it will tack a while to get fully better!

No need to worry about me!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marwa - make sure you get onto that official summer learning website so you can earn points for our school!

    Remember you signed up before the holidays?

    Here is the link!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...oh...and I hope you are feeling better! :P

      Delete
  2. Hi Marwa,

    I really hope that you feeling better as well! As Miss Kyla said, we would love to have you join our Summer Learning Journey and earn points for your school and for you! Each activity that you complete is worth points and there are prizes for the students who have the most points at the end of the summer!

    To join, you just need to go to the Summer Learning Journey website (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/) and click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. There are 20+ activities there for you to choose from...

    Hope that you are feeling much better and that you join our journey this summer!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete