Friday 5 February 2016

Marwa PRINCIPLES OF THE TREATY OF WAITANGI (T1W1)



bg-vid-treaty-today.jpg

TREATY OF WAITANGI - PRINCIPLES
WALA (ABOUT) the significance of the principles of the treaty of waitangi.
I can...
  • identify the 3 principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
  • show examples of the 3 principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and apply them to myself as a learner in Room 10 for 2016
Click here to view video clips about the Treaty of Waitangi.
QUESTION/TASK
PARTICIPATION
PARTNERSHIP
PROTECTION
What do the following words mean?
  • Participation
  • Partnership
  • Protection
Participating means joining.
Having a good partnership is like being nice to each other and not using bad words.
Protecting something you love and something you care abou.
Question related to the the Treaty of Waitangi.
How was participation shown during the Treaty of Waitangi?
How was partnership shown during the Treaty of Waitangi?
How was protection shown during the Treaty of Waitangi?
Record your Answer in the space provided
Umm..will they tryed to make a tree house and when it was too small for other people to go in like it wasn't for more people so they decided to make a bigger one.
They were being friends and sharing the tree,and they were using kind words!
It was a good protection because they were protecting it because they loved and cared about the tree!
Questions related to you as a learner in Room 10
Describe how are you going to show active participation in your learning throughout the year?
Explain how you can show effective partnership in Room 10
Provide examples of 3 things you will protect as a learner.
Record your Answer in the space provided
I will try to join in and not always miss out, I will try to make people feel better and not think there alone.


By showing active listening to the teacher and not mucking  around.
To be honest I don’t have anything to protect but I will try to think  of “3” so the first  one is….. I will protect my anything book, I will protect my netbook so it doesn't  fall or anything, I will protect stand out for myself so if someone is trying to bully me I will tell a teacher.







No comments:

Post a Comment