Friday 27 May 2016

Profile Rap (NOT A RAP v_v)

WALT: do our rap all about ourselves, so here it goes!!
It’s Just Me MySelf And I…
Marwa is my name
Unfortunately Spelling & Writing is my shame
I LOVE freetime and playing on my netbook at school, because everyone thinks it's really cool, so as you know my name is Marwa, you're probably wondering what my last name is, no worries, it goes like this, Farhat
I have about 5 brothers and I am the only girl, which means there are going to be lots of fights going on….
Until they are gone
Now now, this is my favourite things to do, The TOP!
I LOVE to watch animes and play agar.io
But the only thing that can stop me from playing agar.io is probably LAG! That is one of my worst enemy >:(
So LAG please go away….
I LOVE to play Soccer & Basketball,
(You can’t just play soccer and basketball with a fall v_v)
Ugh and by the way, I REALLY REALLY hate drama queens/kings
I mean like they are just stupid, they cry for no reason
Not knowing  no one cares just because of there stupid reason.

WARNING: Don’t even think about messing with me, because before you know it you’ll be on the ground
And if anyone asks “what happened?”

I will tell them that, he/she is just sweeping the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment